Skull Squadron Base Set
- $42 after 75
- $40 after 100
- $39 after 150
- $38 after 200
- $37 after 250
About This DealToggle
If you purchase this deal you will only be charged the final group price, when the deal expires, and only if it reaches the tipping point (MOQ).
Unique set inspired by the colors of the Skull Squadron Veritech Fighter from the anime TV series Macross (aka: Robotech).
The set is in DSA family (short spherical top), all keys are on the same profile/angle; there are no rows (unlike the DCS family) and all keys can be mixed up to create less common layouts (colemak, azerty, qwertz, …).
The base set covers a standard tenkeyless Filco-like keyboard with the addition of non-homing (not-deep-dished) F and J.
Be sure to check the other kits in the same set! You will also find: modifiers to cover less common layouts, numpad, ISO kit and additional spacebars in 7/6.25/6 units.
The “60% Stripe” kit is specifically crafted for 60% keyboards. Without the function row you’d lose the BLACK/YELLOW/WHITE color combo, so you can grab this kit to get the Macross look’n'feel back!
The set includes 8 custom designed keys:
- Win/Super is replaced by the Macross logo
- Menu key has the Skull Squadron insignia
- ESC key reads EJECT
- Print Screen, Scroll Lock, Pause become respectively FTR, GRWLK, BTROID MODE
- Caps Lock reads: U.N.SPACY 001/VF-1S
- The numpad kit includes the Zentradi logo
Lastly, if you like the color scheme but you don’t want the Macross keys, I baked for you the “Boring Joe’s Kit” which includes non-themed keycaps.
The set is in ABS material with double-shot legends.
The ABS color codes are:
- WHITE: WA
- BLACK: NN
- YELLOW: YCF
- RED: RA
This is one of a kind, limited edition keycap set. I won’t run a second round for it. This is your only chance to grab this set
Highlights:- DSA Family (spherical top) - ABS Double-shot - All legends are centered and uppercase - Row-less profile covers less common keyboard layouts (colemak, qwertz, azerty, ...) - 8 custom designed keys
- The normal manufacturing lead-time will apply. After the buy closes, Signature Plastics will take 4-6 weeks to manufacture and ship the set to buyers (lead time may vary depending on order size and manufacturing availability).